To empower students to reach their potential through quality learning opportunities.
Our aim is to encourage the positive growth and development of our students.
- To provide an opportunity for development – academically, morally, physically, and socially, in a safe and caring environment.
- To establish and maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning.
- To encourage the development of a positive self concept and individual self worth within each student.
- To encourage school practices which model and reinforce socially responsible and respectful behaviors.
- To treat each student as an individual.
- To provide each student with opportunities to experience success.
- To foster student pride in his or her work.
- To encourage an attitude for learning which is consistent with a rapidly changing world.
- To foster and maintain close working relationships with parents and teachers in the total education of the child.
To do this our focus is continually on the development of a positive ATTITUDE through the emphasis on a particular group of 3 R’s:
- The standard of REASONABLE behaviour
- RESPECT for one another and one another’s property
- RESPONSIBILITY for one’s actions